North West Mummies

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North West Mummies
North West Mummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April Birthdays
16th of April - Hayley (Danielles DD)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:49 pm
Poll

Please type agree if you agree with these Rules before posting if you do not agree please let me know

+3
BrooklynsMummy
scarlettenita
Hayley&JordansMummy
7 posters

Go down

Please type agree if you agree with these Rules before posting if you do not agree please let me know Empty Please type agree if you agree with these Rules before posting if you do not agree please let me know

Post  Hayley&JordansMummy Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:27 pm

These Rules will grow as the forum grows and i will notify you of any rule changes.

There will be NO BITCHYNESS in this forum ANYONE who can not be supportive will be banned.

NO LURKERS by this i mean do not come into this forum just to read others posts. I understand that we all get busy and it is not always possible to reply or post all the time but i will not tolerate people coming into this forum on a regular basis and not be a active member of this group i will give two warnings before i ban.

What is said in North West Mums is to STAY in north west mums if i hear that anyone has told anyone not apart of this group what is said in here i will ban!

Last but not least ENJOY!!
Hayley&JordansMummy
Hayley&JordansMummy
Admin

https://northwestmummies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please type agree if you agree with these Rules before posting if you do not agree please let me know Empty Re: Please type agree if you agree with these Rules before posting if you do not agree please let me know

Post  scarlettenita Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Agree! AGREE! join me on up! Very Happy

scarlettenita
Baby
Baby

http://www.sugarmums.com.au/easylife

Back to top Go down

Please type agree if you agree with these Rules before posting if you do not agree please let me know Empty Re: Please type agree if you agree with these Rules before posting if you do not agree please let me know

Post  Hayley&JordansMummy Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 pm

I agree lol!!
Hayley&JordansMummy
Hayley&JordansMummy
Admin

https://northwestmummies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BrooklynsMummy Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:50 pm

I agree
BrooklynsMummy
BrooklynsMummy
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle4th Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 am

Agree and what a great idea Smile

Elle4th
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  mycheekygirls Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm

agree

mycheekygirls
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  robyn Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 am

Agree

robyn

Back to top Go down

Post  nicole_beau_tia Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:18 am

Agree Smile
nicole_beau_tia
nicole_beau_tia
Crawler
Crawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum